EWR NJ Limo has the intention and ability on giving protected, dependable coach bus service in NJ for clients with basic travel needs and in consistence with appropriate government orders and rules during the COVID-19 pandemic. With client and worker health as our main concern, we keep on consistently disinfect our transports and work them in a way that takes into consideration suitable social distancing.
We are a pioneer in transportation safety and, in this way, it is significant that we keep our representatives and travelers educated and guarantee you of your security during movement on any of our administrations. We have been checking reports given by federal, state and local government sites and keeping interchanges open with different associations and affiliations, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In light of what has been imparted, we have executed the accompanying precaution measures:
The precautionary measures that we have undertaken
- As of Tuesday, 30 June, travelers will be required to wear a facial mask in circumstances where social distancing is preposterous. This incorporates while holding up in line, during the boarding procedure, while moving around the transport, and when getting off the transport. We urge everybody to wear a mask all through the span of the excursion. It would be ideal if you visit the CDC’s site for more data on the best way to wear masks and know how to make one at home.
- We have decreased the accessible number of seats on our coach buses to give our drivers and clients progressively more personal space and guarantee an unfilled seat close to every client.
- We have been and will proceed to wash and wipe down the entirety of our transports regularly.
- We are giving individual hand sanitizers to the entirety of our representatives.
- Disinfectant wipes will be set on all transports with the goal that high traffic zones, handrails and hard surfaces can have proper cleaning consistently.
- Disinfectant wipes are accessible in like common work regions in each depot and office with the goal that all door handles, and hard surfaces can be cleaned down routinely.
- While on the way with travelers, we undertake all endeavors to permit much outside air as expected into the transport.
The safety norms that our clients need to follow
We additionally subtleties what every individual can do to forestall their exposure to COVID-19, which we incorporate beneath for reference:
- Avoid close contact with sick individuals.
- Avoid contacting your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you feel sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then toss the tissue in the waste.
- Clean and sanitize frequently contacted items and surfaces utilizing an ordinary household cleaning splash or wipe.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at any rate 20 seconds, particularly in the wake of setting off to the restroom; before eating; and in the wake of cleaning out your nose, coughing, or sniffling
- If cleanser and water are not promptly accessible, utilize a liquor based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Continuously wash hands with soap and water if hands are noticeably grimy.
We hope to hear from you when you require coach bus service in NJ to transport your group or family members for necessary works during the COVID-19 pandemic.